We and our website vendor may collect your Personal Information which includes any data about an individual who can be identified from that data such as your name, nric, telephone numbers, email address, IP address, cookies information and any other information relating to individuals, which you have provided us. As OVO relies on your Personal Information to provide products and services to you, please ensure that the information provided by you to us is correct, accurate and complete.
We may collect your personal data directly or indirectly through various channels, including:
- When you use our services or enter into transactions with us (or express interest in doing so).
- When you enter into any agreement or provide other documentation or information in respect of your interactions and transactions with us.
- When the personal data is publicly available where relevant and appropriate.
We may collect and use your personal data and information provided to us by you to
- verify your identity and information
- carry out membership or information checks
- communicate effectively with you on the products or services that we offer
- provide you with ongoing services and respond to your inquiries or instructions
- process payments to you
- process your payments to us
- investigate and process your claims
- recover any debt owed to us
- monitor, detect and prevent fraud, unlawful, undesirable sales practices or improper activities
- perform automated decision-making or profiling
- conduct checks, surveillance and investigation or due diligence required for audit purposes
- carry out due diligence activities to comply with all applicable laws, including reporting to regulatory and industry entities
- provide referral services offered by Income to you
- storing, hosting, backing up of the personal data (including via cloud services)
- monitor and coach employees and agents for quality assurance
- resolve complaints, and handle requests and queries
- administer contests, lucky draws and events
- conduct surveys, research, statistical/data analysis to improve customer or participant experience and the products and services we offer to you
- personalise your experience
- improve our website
- improve customer service
- send periodic emails.
The email address you provide when you fill out a form on our website, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your request or feedback, in addition to receiving occasional company news, latest promotions, updates, related product or service information. In the event you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request for the removal.
We will safeguard your Personal Information by limiting access to your personal information to employees who reasonably need to use that information to provide products and services to you. We take steps to protect the Personal Information we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We will retain the personal data for only as long as is necessary for business or legal purposes.
We do not sell, trade, or disclose to third parties (excluding trusted third parties who assist us in conducting our business or servicing you) your personal information. We may also release your information when it is required by law, or when required to protect ours and others rights, property or safety. Visitors to our websitewhich opt out of being tracked still count in statistics gathered by Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel, but your personal data is not collected.
You may update or withdraw your consent given for any or all purposes set out in this Policy in writing to us at email@example.com. If you withdraw your consent to any or all purposes and depending on the nature of your request, OVO may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you.