Note: We do not accept employment agencies, vehicle dealer business/companies/operators, tour agents/companies/operators. For whatever reason to cancel your order, there will be NO REFUND once payment is made.
Throughout the website, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Only Virtual Office. We offer this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here which are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Singapore with exclusive juridsiction. Our User Agreement is also our Terms and Conditions. By visiting and continuing to access any part of our website and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. You may find the same user agreement in our website here.
1) Account Creation
- Business Owner's email, full name, NRIC, company name, company UEN, contact number, billing address and mail forwarding correspondence address, number to be forwarded to (for call forwarding package only) will be requested from client upon purchase of our virtual office package or 3rd party vendor services (e.g. dedicated call forwarding option).
- These are what the information is required for:
o Full Name/NRIC/Contact Number/Company Name/UEN - Details are needed for the rental of our address for your business use and mail collection identification.
o Email – Detail is needed for correspondence of e.g. Mail Forwarding Alert, Billing, Receiving Incoming Fax, Meeting Room Bookings, Package Renewal, Mail Forwarding Credit Top-Up etc.
o Billing Information – Details provided are to be of local residential billing information per NRIC for billing purpose. (Do not input our address as your billing information in your account creation with us.)
o Mail Forwarding Address (Premium and Business package) – Details provided are for local mail forwarding. All mails received for client will be posted to this local address and contact. Your Billing Address will be the same as your Mail Forwarding Address by default. If you have an alternate mail forwarding address, please provide it to us in "order comments" section. Only mails addressed to Your "Company Name" will be processed.
- It is Client’s responsibility to ensure true and accurate information is provided to us at point of entry. Should there be any changes to the information at any point in time, client should promptly inform us at email@example.com.
2) Usage of Only Virtual Office Address
- Each virtual office service subscription is only valid for one ACRA registered business/company entity only and it is non-transferable. We only recognise and provide our services to the exact company name registered with us regardless of subsidiaries or brand names associated with your company. Please subscribe to another package if you need it for each of your subsidiaries or brands.
- You may use the registered address of Only Virtual Office to register your company with ACRA as your "Registered Office Address or Principal Place of Business" after you have successfully purchased the virtual office address package from our website. Successfully purchased means that your account information is correctly made and complete, and payment has been made successfully. Account creation is not complete if we request for more information.
- Only Business/Company in Singapore that has successfully registered with ACRA within 14 days from the effective start date of this service and business/company entity remains valid throughout the subscription period, may continue to use the registered address for the sole purpose of their business on these materials (written correspondence, company letterheads, business invoices, business cards) during the subscribed period.
- It is your responsibility, upon signing up for our virtual office address service, to ensure your business or company is registered and valid with ACRA within 14 days from the effective start date and throughout the period of this service. Client is to inform us of the registered company name and UEN in writing, if not provided upon registration, once registered with ACRA.
- It is your responsibility, upon signing up for our virtual office address service, to ensure your business is allowed to be registered using our address as we are located in a Business 2 – Light and General Industrial development before making the purchase. We will not be liable for any losses should your business not be allowed to register, operate or unable to obtain any licenses (e.g. recruitment firms) due to this.
- It is your responsibility, to ensure your company does not cause a nuisance at our premises from any of your company staff or 3rd party addressing to your company.
- We do not accept employment agencies, vehicle dealer business/companies/operators, tour agents/companies/operators.
3) Conditions of Services
(a) Mail Collection/Distribution
- Depending on the type of service subscribed, we provide receiving of normal mails for self-collection, mail forwarding and mail scanning (pay-per-use) options only.
- Receiving or forwarding of Parcels and Courier Mails are not included in this service. Should there be any received, parcel is limited to 30cm x 20cm x 15cm and there will be a fee of $5 (subjected to changes) to be paid per parcel via cash or PayNow upon collection. Self-collection is the only option. Collection to be done within a week from mail alert date or storage charges will be imposed.
- Clients have to ensure mails received have names labelled that are addressed to their own Company name instead of Personal Name or Only Virtual Office. We will only process mails addressed to the Company Name registered with us. Client will provide this information in our website upon purchase.
- Do note that mails received to personal name may be opened to assist identification of Company Name. We are not obligated to process mails addressed to personal name and will handle the mails based on our own discretion.
- We will try our best to ensure accuracy in process of mails redirection. It is Client's responsibility to ensure we are provided with the updated and correct mailing address and attention to for forwarding and email address for notification.
- We shall have the right to:
o Open any mails received if we are unable to identify the addressee and handle the letters at our own discretion;
o Return or properly dispose any uncollected mails of clients after 1 month from date of collection email notification or after expiration of service
o Implement new mail/parcel related services or impose mail/parcel related fees as and when we deem fit.
- Do note that once the purchased package/service period and stipulated grace period is over, if the client's business is still reflecting our address in ACRA or using our address for any part of your business, client will still be required to make payment (amount equivalent to previous package) before being able to collect the remainder of mails.
(b) Mail Alerts
- A “You’ve Got Mail” notification email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org to client provided email account to inform client that there is mail for the company.
(c) Self-Collection of Mail
- Once client receives mail alert, client may proceed to collect their mail (excluding Public Holidays or unless otherwise stated) on the days and time stated below. Tuesday : 7pm to 10pm Thursday : 9am to 1pm With Effect 1 May 2022, mail collection time slots will be as follows Tuesday : 10am to 12pm, 2pm to 5pm, 7pm to 10pm Thursday: 10am to 12pm, 2pm to 5pm
- Mails will be kept for 1 month and disposed of accordingly if not collected.
- A show of original NRIC that is registered with us is required for identification.
- You may also authorise another person to collect the mail for you by emailing (from your registered email account with us) to email@example.com with Full Name (per NRIC) and NRIC (last 3 digits and alphabet). The authorised personnel will only be tied to your current package and removed only in writing or expiry of package whichever earlier.
(d) Mail Forwarding (if applicable)
- Premium and Business packages include local mail forwarding through Singpost Basic Mail (no tracking) of weekly consolidated mails.
- Mail forwarding will be the default mail processing method unless otherwise informed by you or self-collection is done.
- Billing address will automatically be the mail forwarding address unless otherwise informed under "Order Comments" section when completing the order. You may inform us in writing by email as well.
- Mail credits deduction will be made upon mail forwarded to local correspondence address. Per forward will be at S$2 handling fee + Singpost basic mail postage fee.
- A "mail forwarded" notification email will be sent to Premium and Business package clients' provided email account (excluding Public Holidays) for the week’s consolidated local mails once mails are posted out.
(e) Mail Scanning service (Pay-per-use)
- Mail scanning service is pay-per-use and available only to Premium and Business virtual office packages (effective 1 Jan 2021).
- Existing Economy package clients who have bought mail credits in year 2020 for mail scanning service may continue to use the service till credits are used up or package expired (whichever earlier). Client may bring forward the balance mail credits for this service to another subscribed year, if renewal is made within one month from renewal of package email notification, till it is used up or package expired (whichever earlier). Renewal packages have to be a Premium or Business package.
- It is deemed that client allows us to view all information in the mail once they choose to use this service for that mail.
- Client will need to inform us via email and specify which mail they want us to scan for them (JPEG/PDF format) and sent via email.
- Client will need to purchase/have mail credits as mail credits will be deducted accordingly for this service.
- Document scan size up to 8.5 x 11" / 21.6 x 27.9 cm or A4 (8.3 x 11.7" / 21 x 29.7 cm).
- At $2 per envelope, maximum scan of 5 pages and additional pages will be at 20 cents a page.
- Mail will then be kept for self-collection up to 1 month or consolidated for weekly mail forwarding depending on your package.
- Mail scanning service is only available during Working Hours of 10am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays or otherwise informed).
- Incompatible mails for scanning e.g. mail larger than maximum scan size, magazine, book, calendar, binder, credit card, PIN mailer and booklet.
(f) Mail Credits
- Mail credits (also known as mail forwarding credits) can be used for mail forwarding charges, mail scanning charges, outgoing fax charges and meeting room charges depending on your package.
- Premium and Business package have to add on mail credits to their order as they include mail forwarding service.
- It can be brought forward to another subscribed year if renewal of same package level or upgraded package is made within one month from renewal of package email notification.
- Balance Mail Credits will be forfeited if there is a downgrade to Economy package within the 1 year period or upon renewal.
- Should there be insufficient credits in your account for deduction, we will send an email notification to client to top-up credits before we can provide any of the services used by mail credits. In such cases, mails received for mail forwarding will be kept for 1 month from email notification for payment. Mail credit top-up have to be made within the said 1 month, after which those mails will be properly disposed of based on our discretion.
- Mail Credit balance report will only be sent to you upon request or when a top-up is required.
- Purchase of mail credits are non-refundable and not pro-rateable.
(g) Meeting Room (if applicable) - NOT AVAILABLE
- Meeting room usage is limited to 4 hours per year per Business Package.
- Meeting room is booked by hours and unused hours for the year will be forfeited. There is no pro-ration of time.
- Availability of booking is on Tuesday and Thursday, between 10am to 1pm (excluding Public Holidays). Meeting room is located at the same address.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org 3 days in advance to check availability and book. Booking is only confirmed when you receive an email confirmation from us. Meeting room usage is only by appointment.
- Meeting room can only accommodate up to 5 people. Facilities include projector (upon request), 1 table and 5 chairs.
- Same rules apply for ad-hoc meeting room bookings.
(h) Shared Fax Number (if applicable)
- A shared local fax number starting 6XXX XXXX will be provided to you.
- Incoming Faxes are unlimited, Local Outgoing Faxes (pay-per-use) are at $0.50 a page deductible from mail credits.
- Incoming and Outgoing Faxes are Processed & Forwarded to Email in PDF Format by our staff during Working Hours of 10am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays or otherwise informed).
- Please email to us at email@example.com for outgoing faxes requests.
- Faxes are via online Fax and are time stamped based on Singapore time sent and received in email.
- Only Premium and Business Package owners are entitled to use this shared fax number. Misuse of our fax number will not be entertained.
- We reserve the right to change the fax number and will update affected clients accordingly. Client fully indemnifies and holds Only Virtual Office harmless from any loss, responsibility, costs, damages or liabilities with regards to changes.
(i) Dedicated Call Forwarding Subscription Service (if applicable)
- Dedicated Call Forwarding subscription service to Singapore local/mobile number with random Singapore local number prefix starting with 3 for your business use.
- One-time line activation fee: $30
- Activation time: 5 to 7 working days
- Automatic Recurring Quarterly Subscription fee: $60 ($20 per month for minimum of 3 months)
- Minutes Included: 280 Minutes per month, $0.15 per additional Minutes charged separately
- Client is to provide Singapore local or mobile number to be forwarded to accurately and at the time of order.
- This subscription is for incoming calls only.
- Once activated, a separate email with the number will be sent to the email registered with us.
- We will bill you separately each quarter for exceeded air time should you exceed your air time within the 3 months.
- If you purchase our call forwarding subscription, we will charge you a 1 time activation fee and a quarterly fee (the “Subscription Fee(s)”) that will automatically renew, and you will be billed every quarter at the then current fee to your payment method on file. The current quarterly subscription fees are set out here, but are subject to change at our discretion and any such change will be effective for any subsequent Subscription renewal.
- You hereby authorize Only Virtual Office or our third party payment processor to charge your payment card for the applicable Subscription Fees on a quarterly recurring pre-pay basis until you cancel. You may log in and cancel your Subscription in your account at any time, subject to the terms of our cancellation policy.
- If payment is unsuccessful at billing cycle, then Only Virtual Office, at its sole discretion, will terminate your Subscription to you. We will not be able to keep your current number if payment is not received by the due date. Should you require a line again, one time activation fee will still be required and a different number will be provided. Further, if you do not pay the amounts you owe to us when due, then we will need to institute collection procedures. You agree to pay Only Virtual Office’s costs of collection, including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees.
- All subscription fees paid are non-refundable and not pro-rateable even upon cancellation of subscription.
(j) Renewal of Package
- Renewal requests for Economy or Premium package will be sent to your email approximately 15 days to 1 month before your package expiry month.
- Renewal period is for 1 year from your last package expiry date.
- Renewal invoice will be sent through PayPal. Payment can be made via PayPal (credit/debit card), PayNow or Bank Transfer.
- Balance of Mail Credits for Premium package will be brought over if invoice for Premium package is renewed on time.
- Once renewal invoice request is cancelled, re-issuance of invoice will have an admin fee of $20 added into renewal invoice. Purchase of new package via our website for renewal will not be accepted.
(k) 3rd Party Services
(a) Purchased Items
- All prices stated are in Singapore Dollars.
- All packages and services are for a period of 1 year unless otherwise specified.
- All purchases are non-refundable and not pro-rateable (unless stated otherwise).
- Payments can be made by PayNow or Bank Transfer (payment to be made within 24 hours) and credit/debit card through PayPal/Stripe.
- Call forwarding subscriptions can only be paid through Stripe.
- Mail Forwarding, Self-Collection, Mail Scanning, Fax Services are not available on Singapore Public Holidays or otherwise informed.
- All packages are promoted and honoured as at time of purchase. Our packages, services and promotions are subjected to changes.
(b) Notifications and Updates
- We may from time to time post our office status updates, promotions or changes on our Facebook page (@onlyvirtualoffice), via email or website. Client may check with us directly through our contact information as well.
- Should there be any changes to your company (company name, ownership, ceasation of company etc.), please inform us via email immediately.
- It is your responsibility to notify ACRA as and when there are changes to the business address, operating hours, business activities, directors/shareholders/owner/partner/authorised representative, etc within 14 days from the date of change to avoid late penalty charges imposed by ACRA.
- If client would like to stop using our address before package period is over, client will have to inform us in writing by email. Client will have to update the relevant parties and stop using our address for all client's businesses.
- Once purchased package/service period is over and no renewal is made within the stipulated grace period or if Client’s company is closed down or not of "live" status in ACRA or upon client/our request, Client and Only Virtual Office's agreement will be deemed terminated. Client or business entity acknowledges that they will have to update the relevant parties and are prohibited from using our address for all client's businesses as their registered address in ACRA or wherever applicable immediately.
- Once service is withdrawn or terminated, Client also agrees to give us the authorisation to inform relevant parties/authorities and return all mails received/not collected to sender. We will reserve the right to upload your company name and UEN into our Unauthorised page should you not comply to remove our address in time.
- Call forwarding subscription can be cancelled by client by logging into their own account.
- All purchases are non-refundable and not pro-rateable (unless stated otherwise) even at time of withdrawal or termination.
5) Indemnity and Agreement on Services, Representation and Terms Amendment
- Client agrees to use the services of Only Virtual Office for legitimate businesses in Singapore only;
- Upon signing up for any of the services, Client confirm and will be fully responsible for providing true, accurate and complete information upon purchase of virtual office package and shall be liable for any misrepresentation whatsoever;
- Upon signing up for any of the services, Client gives consent to Only Virtual Office to use their personal data to perform its duty effectively as their Service Provider.
- Client agrees to indemnify us from any delay, loss or misplacement of mail/fax or improperly addressed mails/faxes during redirection to the client;
- Client agrees to indemnify us from any delay, loss or downtime of incoming/outgoing fax or call forwarding during redirection to the client;
- Client hereby fully indemnifies and holds Only Virtual Office harmless from any loss, responsibility, costs, damages or liabilities from any misuse/updates/changes of the virtual office services or from any liabilities or responsibilities arising with respect to any party concerned;
- Client agrees that Only Virtual Office shall have the right to terminate client’s facilities or services for any breach of the terms and conditions herein or in any other official communication from us to Client without notice and all deposits or payments will be forfeited;
- In the event that we are unable to continue in providing virtual office service, client agrees to indemnify us from any liability or losses incurred by client's company arising from this.
- Client and/or his representative, agent or proxy agrees to accept and be bounded by all the terms and clauses of this User Agreement or in any other official communication between us to client; and further holds Only Virtual Office harmless from any breach of the terms;
- Client agrees that Only Virtual Office shall reserve the right, periodically and without giving any prior notice to client, to amend, cancel or otherwise change any or all of the products, services, 3rd party vendors or terms and conditions herein. Client will have to to check our website regulary for latest updates.
- In continuing to use our services, Client is deemed to have agreed to all the terms and conditions in this user agreement.
Last updated 4 April 2023